June 30, 2009

Marlaina Stone

I'm normally not a chunky jewelry fans. I can almost feel the rashes coming onto my neck when i see those chains necklaces. But when i came across Marlaina Stone's jewelry line, or should I say art collection, suddenly the rash-issue isn't that important. The only worry is the debt on my credit card might go sky high next month...

Michigan based Marlaina Stone creates one of a kind art piece by using material from freshwater pearl to vintage chains to cold hard metal. She made every human emotion: love, anger, hope into something that you can see and touch and most importantly - Feel.


Every single piece is guaranteed to be crafted by hand. Each has its only name, its own character and its own story behind. But how the story goes, that leaves to you...

Rebecca is the collection ambassador & a natural born fashion daredevil. $900
Fallon is a rock chick who is also a delicate girly girl at heart. $1,500
Lucy is an unpredictable vintage diva. $1,444
Jasmine is a feminine stylish diva. Time is of the essence to her. $1,700
Deleir is raised to pour his heart and soul into every adventure. $2,500
Cree represents secrest, wisdoms, and traditions. $2,400
Catalina is the kind of treasure that lies underneath the sea. $2,200
Casey adores the night life. She's never believed in routine. $1,100
Adele is borned to be a supermodel. $2,300
I'm by all means a Vintage Diva, I just hope that I can go home with Lucy, and tell you how her story goes...

1 comment: