June 24, 2009

adocchiare

I love everything Italian. The people (they are all so pretty), the food (pasta is my favorite food in the whole world), the food network show "everyday Italian"(I'm so bummed that I can't watch it online here in HK because of some stupid out-of-region connection issues) and the language (I've been planning to learn Italian since i was 12 but never really picked it up except "Ciao" and "cin cin" (yeah I do drink a lot)...

I discovered this fairly new HK based Fashion lifestyle blog - adocchiare through image surfing on internet and came across my very own pic. adocchiare means to eye; to covet in Italian. I had a peek at their archives and it's all top notch stuff about clothes, food and art. It's a l.o.v.e.
adocchiare snapped me in mah vintage feather dress, urban outfitters belt, vintage banana republic clutch, vintage "B" necklace, H&M shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment